This conference provides a forum for all stakeholders interested in exchanging ideas, projects, and best practices on the use of games and game-based approaches to support motivation, learning, and change.
- Researchers will be able to present and share their latest findings.
- Students will have an opportunity to present their research or showcase their games, and meet specialists in this field to obtain constructive feedback.
- Instructors will have the opportunity to discover new game-based teaching approaches and share new game-based skills that they can integrate in their teaching.
- Companies will be able to showcase their products and explain how these can be used in the context of learning and motivation.
Prospective presenters can now submit their abstract through the online submission system.
We welcome abstracts from a wide range of stakeholders, including researchers, instructors, or students, who will have the opportunity to conduct workshops, present research results, or provide insights on how they managed to design or use games for educational or motivational purposes.
- 8th March 2016: Abstract submission deadline.
- 8th April 2016: Notification of acceptance.
- 8th April 2016: Successful research-based presentations are invited to submit a paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- 19th April 2016: Early-bird registration deadline.
- 3rd May 2016: Registration deadline.
- 31st May 2016: Final submission of presentations and research papers.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts.
The iGBL2016 committee.